Sunday, August 30, 2009

Paintball!!!!!

This past Saturday I went to Full Throttle paintball field with 3 good friends and we had a super awesome time playing paintball. We had hoped to get about 20 people to go but that did not work out, I will not mention names (you know who you are) "cough" anyway the Lord gave us a beautiful day to play the sport we love so we thank Him for that. I hope you enjoy these few pictures I took, sorry I did not take more :-( but since it was Jeff's camera I did not want to chance ruining it. Enjoy and God bless

What a beautiful day!


Joseph on a recon mission

Oh look! a man with a gun


Taking a well deserved break


I want a decal on my truck now!!


So much gear!! and that is only my gear and half of Evan's stuff


This kid was pretty cool, He brought four radios so we could communicate
with our team across the field :-)


Evan looking for the enemy


Gabe, Here he comes to save the day!! :-P


Take the fort!!!!!!

3 comments:

Laura {{* *}} said...

That Mission Impossible theme song helps soothe all those soft tissue wounds I see on my boy.
Who needs 20 when 4 or more are gathered? :)
Glad you all had a good time shooting each other while running through snaky pine thickets beneath the Florida summer sun!
I don't get it, but the music...
well, it helps.
{{* *}}

Joel said...

Haha well I don't know if this helps any but he was one of the best players out there (Him and Joseph) :-)

Emily Swanky said...

looks like y'all had fun...
not nearly as many ppl as i thought there were going to be tho... o.O
:D
glad y'all had a good ole time!
~M