Monday, November 16, 2009

Trip to the Cape

Hello my readers, you may be wondering why I have a picture of a shuttle taking off but I will explain.

I was mowing a lawn today and my customer came outside with his wife, they said the shuttle was about to take off, Big deal right?? (We live in Florida and they do it quite often) but when I saw that shuttle going up into the Clear blue Sky God created and then realizing (REALLY realizing) they were going into the outer expanse of God's universe, well the thought was quite amazing to me, so I have decided to take a trip down south to the cape at the beginning of the year when the weather is nice :-). Everyone is welcome to come and I hope we can get a group together to go (Especially the folks who know what is what..hint hint Stones, Fambroughs and Fosters).
I personally have never been to the cape and would love to go see where so much History has been made. Let me know if any of you would like to go.

Your friend and brother in Christ
Joel

2 comments:

Becca Elizabeth said...

It was an incredible launch.....you should have seen it up close!
You better come quick to watch the shuttle, who knows how long the program will last! Jean and I(aka the southerners who know about the shuttle stuff, since our daddies work on that stuff)will keep you posted with the coming launch dates :D

Jean Marie said...

HHAAHa...AWESOME! Hey, what we could do....is ya'll could come for a launch....but sometime you really should go when there is not a launch, and go to the visitor center and out on the bus tour. It's pretty amazing. :)

Yeah. Only 5 launches left. SOB.

~ Jean Marie